View Cogs watch in a larger map

Friday, January 15, 2010

And then there were two...



I realise I'm yet to introduce my fellow travellers - whoops! I've not been roaming the continent by myself, contrary to popular belief. We arrived in Lima as four: (R-L) Alex, Mel, Bec and myself. We all went to high school together, I was one year ahead. Alex left us in Cusco to head home for Christmas and Mel stayed two months before leaving us in Tupiza and heading south to Buenos Aires to fly home for uni.


That leaves Bec and me. We got to know each other after school as we studied the same course at UNSW. Since then, we've both deferred employment for the travel bug addiction and will be spending the next year abroad together. Feel free to visit us at any stage along the way, we love visitors. We already have a special guest appearance from Hurricane Heaton who'll be sweeping through Buenos Aires on the 15th. Can't wait!


No comments: